Call ServiceMaster today for your free In-Home residential cleaning service estimates for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and total home cleaning.
At ServiceMaster Disaster Clean up Services, our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile floors and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster Disaster Clean-up Services Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best tile and grout cleaning method.
Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green tile cleaning product.
Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water.
Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned.
Tiled areas are efficiently dried.
Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional).
- Vacuum or sweep floors before mopping to remove as much dirt as possible, especially dirt that has settled into the grout.
- Mop tile regularly with a neutral cleaner. Rinse the mop in fresh water after mopping a small section. Then, remove excess water from the floors by mopping with a dry mop.
- Clean spills quickly to avoid staining floors.
- Avoid scratching and scraping your floors with actions like dragging chairs or furniture. Scratches and cracks in the floor easily capture dirt.
- Don’t use finish wax, ammonia-based cleaners or bleach, which can damage floors.